Aftersales Policy/ Return & Exchange Policy
In order to provide customers with a consistent and simple return/replacement experience, Xencelabs and customers must meet the return/replacement policy requirements described below.The following requirements will automatically apply to Xencelabs return/replacement, effective June 2, 2021.
Conditions for Returns and Refunds:
A. You can initiate a refund request within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase from Xencelabs Estore ONLY. All products must be returned to the region they were purchased in.
B. All returns will be inspected when they are received by Xencelabs and must include the following, or the Return will not be processed.
1. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
2. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
3. Original Order Number or Receipt required (receipt must show date, product ordered and amount paid)
Return Shipping Costs:
1. Within the first 30 days of placing the order, if you receive a defective product (please contact our technical support team first), Xencelabs will pay for shipping by sending a shipping label via email.
2. After 30 days, you will pay for shipping to Xencelabs. Once the non-working device is received and inspected, Xencelabs will pay for shipping back to you.
3. If you return the order within the first 30 days due to not liking the product for any reason, you will need to pay for shipping to Xencelabs.
To Cancel your order within one hour of placing it:
|The customer can cancel their Order up to one hour after it is placed. You will need to log into your eStore account and  select Orders>  the Order you want to cancel >  click on the order Cancel Request button.|
|Cancel Request button. If the Cancel Request button is not there, the one-hour cancelation window has passed.
If you checked out as Guest, you will not be able to cancel your order.
If you can’t cancel the order or don’t have an account, please contact Xencelabs Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary information as below:
- Copy of the receipt (showing the date purchased and product purchased)
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Product serial number (at the back of pen tablet)
- Pictures of the defect and the product
- Any screenshot that will help us understand the issue better
- A picture of the shipping box if there was damage in transit
- If it is a product issue, please send us a description and a video of the issue at the same time.
Customer support: email@example.com (Recommend)
Support Link: www.xencelabs.com/support/
Follow us @xencelabs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.