Channel Business Development Representative in Korea
Xencelabs is a global company that provides best-in-class digital drawing solutions that enable creative professionals to be more creative and more productive.
We are a subsidiary of Hanvon-Ugee which gives us access to technology and manufacturing resources, but we are in the beginning stages of a startup in every other respect. We have recently launched our website and first product, a professional Pen Tablet and Quick Keys remote, and are now working on creating the next generation of professional creative products.
We have been building a Global Sales & Marketing Team, we are looking for a Channel Business Development Representative in Korea who can set up a business base in Korea and develop channel businesses in the market. Our ideal candidate can act with great importance on teamwork and understand the value of it. This position will report to the Head of Sales-Japan & Korea located in Tokyo, Japan.
We have a large ambition. To achieve our goals, we need people who are passionate about how to help artists be the best they can be. From beginner to professional, our solutions will be the most intuitive, the most comfortable, the most useful and the best value.
The Channel Business Development Representative works together with the Head of JPKR Sales Operations, and mainly develop offline channels in Korea. We are seeking for an individual who can act with great importance on teamwork globally. This includes working cross-functionally with internal departments, client, and partners.
Xencelabs is still a relatively small company but work globally. Meetings are frequently held with colleagues in Japan and China.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Work in a team-based environment promoting a service excellence culture.
- Participate in staff meetings, training programs, and team events as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Xencelabs is a global company. You must be able to work and communicate successfully with team members from different countries and cultures.
- Junior college or 4 year college degree.
- At least more than 5 years of channel business related experience.
- PC proficiency: MS Office
- Out of the box, creative thinker. Interested in new technologies, trends.
- Familiarity with graphics software, pen technology, and workflows used by digital artists.
- Experience in IT related industry.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Good in physical health.
- Local based business trip to meet with specific customers and events.