Welcome to the Xencelabs website
Select country or region to browse the content that applies to your location.
In order to provide customers with a consistent and simple return/replacement experience, Xencelabs and customers must meet the return/replacement policy requirements described below.The following requirements will automatically apply to Xencelabs return/replacement, effective June 2, 2021.
A. You can initiate a refund request within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase from Xencelabs Estore ONLY. All products must be returned to the region they were purchased in.
B. All returns will be inspected when they are received by Xencelabs and must include the following, or the Return will not be processed.
1. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
2. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
3. Original Order Number or Receipt required (receipt must show date, product ordered and amount paid)
1. Within the first 30 days of placing the order, if you receive a defective product (please contact our technical support team first), Xencelabs will pay for shipping by sending a shipping label via email.
2. After 30 days, you will pay for shipping to Xencelabs. Once the non-working device is received and inspected, Xencelabs will pay for shipping back to you.
3. If you return the order within the first 30 days due to not liking the product for any reason, you will need to pay for shipping to Xencelabs.
Customer support: email@example.com (Recommend)
Support Link: www.xencelabs.com/uk/support/
Follow us @xencelabs on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
To start the process of returning your order, please send an email to CustomerCare@xencelabs.com with your Xencelabs order number. A Xencelabs agent will then reach out to you with instructions in one to two business days.
© 2023 Xencelabs Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved.