Marketing – Project and Events Manager
Marketing – Project and Events Manager
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA – Portland, OR
Xencelabs is a professional grade brand of Hanvon Ugee. We are a global company that provides best-in-class digital drawing solutions that enable creatives to be more productive. Our name “Xence” (Pronounced ‘sense’) refers to human and creative senses + “Labs” which is a direct reference to Laboratory. We are a place for experimentation and progressive thinking that drives innovation. Our Logo “Element” is a dynamic shape that brings energy and focus.
To help us have the best-in-class highlighting the future products, we are looking for a like-minded, exceptionally responsible person to enable the success of our organization. Our all-inclusive culture is about working together and creating a team environment. We’re driven by our passion, focused on achieving our goals, and we’re seeking people who share our passion for the creative community. From beginner to professional, our aim is to provide hardware and software product solutions that are intuitive and innovative.
If this sounds like you, and you feel like you could be a greatfitto the Xencelabs team, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Project and Events Marketing Manager in the Americas who will support and maintain our marketing activities. From regional live events, online events for channel & enterprise outreach, social media, and digital campaigns as well as advertising and creative projects tasks. The Project Marketing Manager responsibilities will include developing plans to establish our brand, support the organization and allocation of resources for many different projects. Help to set the pace of the projects and set short-term and long-term department goals and coordinate efforts between sales, creative, digital marketing and social to ensure maximum impact of effort. If you are a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire and organize team efforts, work well within a global organization, and communicate in a collaborative manner, then we would like to meet you.
- Help grow a new brand
- Building customer preference
- Focus on Strategies to help Increase market share
- Actively manage and communicate project timeline and needs across departments
- Innovate ways of growing awareness with a set or limited budget
- Understand how to identify marketing objectives/problems around designing tools and programs to meet those objectives
- Establish& Optimize Internal Processes
- Be open to building and maintaining the company’s digital footprint
- Report to Director of Business Development for Americas. (North America/Canada/LATAM).
- Schedule & Manage Projects, assets, vendor relations and set realistic delivery deadlines and deliverables.
- Support and create strategic launch plan to maximize effectiveness
- Ability to create high-level executive monthly reporting – and provide insights to optimize event efforts for the future
- Develop and implement comprehensive Channel & Enterprise Marketing Campaigns
- Establish,support, and help define internal processes for planning and achievement of marketing initiatives.
- Identify key industry influencers and collaborators that align with the brand and drive brand awareness
- Create materialsfor members of the Channel, Inside and Enterprise sales teams.
- Report and analyze market for competitive trends, identify opportunities and report market feedback to Global Team Leaders.
- Guidance and Management of external agencies for Design, Press Relations and Digital Marketing.
- Support digitalmarketing channels & ensure brand consistency.
- Website content: Social Media platforms, Webinars, blogs
- Preleases,white papers, copy writing consistency
- Support and drive awareness and lead generation for National and Regional Conference/Tradeshows
- (Online/virtual or In-person when required)
- Organize & Manage: Kits, Campaigns, Software Partners, Hardware Partners relations
- Provide effective lead generation and funnel strategies
- Some weekend work for regional and national events will be required.
- Develop outreach and event collaboration plans with Xencelabs Software & Hardware Partners. Work closely with ProductManagement for launch and cobranding opportunities.
- Some travel will be required (Tradeshow, EOL/Ambassador/ Expert/ Influencer customer visits).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with/or have 5+ or more years’ experience.
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Minimum 3 years of management experience leading a Marketing Team
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects at one time across time zones.
- Large Scale event management experience required.
- Ability to communicate products, benefits, workflows, and market segments.
- Proficiency in the operations of CRM & Marketing emailtools for Sales and Marketing Communications.
- Example: (Wrike, Dynamics CRM, Nutshell, Mail Chimp)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Program applicationsis essential. (Teams, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word).
- Knowledge of Design software required (Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design).
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Comfortable withmultiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. As a global company you must be able to work and communicate successfully with teammembersfrom different countries and cultures.
- Flexibility – sometimes we must wear many hats.
- Prolonged sitting, frequent standing, bending, stooping and occasional lifting of up-to 50 pounds.