Sales Account Manager – Western Region USA
Sales Account Manager – Western Region USA
Xencelabs Technologies Ltd. is a brand of Hanvon Ugee. We’re a global company with decades of combined experience across a range of creative industries. We specialize in the graphic tablet market and develop tools where the details make the difference. We work in partnership with artists to create premium digital design solutions with more value for the professional creative.
We need people who are passionate about encouraging and supporting a creative environment from inside our organization to the outreach of our customers. From beginner to professional, our solutions will be the most intuitive, the most comfortable and the most affordable.
Our name “Xence” (Pronounced ‘sense’) refers to human and creative senses and ‘labs’ that is a direct reference to Laboratory. We are a place for experimentation and progressive thinking that drives innovation. Our Logo “Element” is a dynamic shape that brings energy and focus. Can you see yourself in this all-hands-on deck team leading us to a brighter future?
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA – Remote
The “Regional” Sales Account Manager position requires a person with a sales productivity mindset. Their objective is to focus on weekly, monthly and quarterly sales outreach with targeted revenue achievements.
This role is an essential point of contact for the enterprise customer training, education and collaborate with the inside sales team and report to the Business Development manager. Must also be prepared to build reports and present all pertinent information from the customers to the Product and Marketing teams.
The Sales Manager role will be reviewed based on achieving set KPI’s and clearly forecasted sales goals quarterly and annually. The objective of this role is to build the Xencelabs brand and growing the business to ensure future successes
- Responsible to deliver on your regional forecasted sales revenue in assigned territory.
- Contribute to a best-in-class approach to sales execution and relationship building.
- Be a direct point of contact for sales efforts. Work closely with cross-functional team members to ensure successful attainment of sales goals and objectives.
- Establish productive professional relationships with Key accounts and present the Xencelabs brand and products to qualified resellers and “A” list customers to build brand loyalty.
- Be a leader in the Enterprise Sales program strategy with initial contact, follow up, demo presentations and next step objectives to build and successfully close opportunities.
- Meet quarterly sales goals, communicate relevant marketing intelligence and maintain a clean targeted forecast to maintain accurate inventory product projections.
- Support a team effort for a B2B and B2C omni-channel approach for Xencelabs complete sell through overall Regional Sales success.
- Develop and maintain an active routine to drive new business to build weekly, monthly and yearly forecast models.
- Prospect leads through web and social media links. Examples: LinkedIn, and market focused design events.
- Proactively assesses, clarify, validate regional Software Vendor sales partnerships. Support regional co-sponsored events with these partners.
- Tradeshow attendance required for In-person or virtually as specified by the event.
Research attendees and have a clear agenda with targeted meetings set for enterprise business customer engagement.b.
Attend after hour networking events.c.
Set up & teardown of equipment before & after show may be needed.d.
Deliver event reports and follow up with all qualified objectives to achieve sales results and ROI from the show.
- Support customers in resolution of complaints and support of products.
- Develop partnerships with your regional ISV Sales counterpart and list them in our CRM for shared vision.
- Travel will be required. (HQ Visit, Team Building, Product Training, Tradeshow, Customer Visits)
- Some weekend work required for regional and national events.
- Must be able to attend events to generate sales leads and support customer engagements.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree and or have 5+ or more years’ experience in Enterprise or B2B sales.
- Previous customer service/relations, key account sales or support experience in a high-tech related company preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs. (Teams, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word).
- Knowledge of Design or Visual Effects related software preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D animation, CAD & editing software).
- Experience with major accounts, higher education and 3rd part vendors (Preferred).
- Proficiency in the operations of CRM and MS Office applications is essential.
- Engage in direct communication to solve problems and overcome obstacles to capture the sale.
- Have strong organizational skills and effective speaking, writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate customer insight into workable solutions and deliver information to other team members.
- A Basic understanding of forecasting models (calculating run rates, seasonal trends analysis).
- Self-starter who is comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work and communicate successfully with team members in a global setting.
- Flexibility – we are a startup and sometimes must wear many hats.
- Prolonged sitting, frequent standing, bending, stooping and occasional lifting of up-to 70 pounds.
- Travel may be expected of up to 60-70%
Xencelabs Technologies Ltd. Human Resources: HR@xencelabs.com